Having responsibility for the governance of a charity is an important role. Trustees must ensure their organisation complies with the latest regulatory standards and follows best practice.
Join us as we explore what good governance looks like for modern charities, using the key principles of the Charity Governance Code. We will give you practical tips and guidance to help you develop in your role as a trustee and support your organisation’s governance to go from strength to strength.Book your place for:
- Valuable guidance and tools to help you embed best practice in good governance across your organisation
- Professional development in our range of expert-led breakout sessions
- The latest updates from our keynote speakers
- 15 minutes’ expert advice on a specific topic in 1-2-1 sessions
- The opportunity to learn from your peers and share your challenges and successes in networking opportunities throughout the day.
for more information and to book tickets, CLICK HERE